The 4 seasons are an attractive quality when it comes to living in Utah. It just seems like a season started, and then a new one is here on our doorsteps. Springtime is great, to get outdoors, enjoy the new growth, and have warmer weather. Time to defrost from the winter?
We’ve put together a shortlist of items to take care of, to ensure you save on repairs this springtime and summer.
1. Inspect your gutters and downspouts. Remove any leaves, branches, or other debris that may have been collected over the winter months.
2. Make sure your gutters and downspouts are securely fastened to your home.
3. Check for cracks or holes in your gutters and downspouts, and repair as necessary.
4. Check the sealant around your windows and doors, and repair or replace it as necessary.
5. Inspect your roof for any loose or missing shingles, and repair or replace them as necessary.
6. If you have a sump pump, check to make sure it is in good working order.
7. Do a thorough check of your sprinkler system and make sure the heads are working
If you do experience water damage this spring and summer, be sure to call our professionals at Go Flood Pros who can help restore your home back to its original condition. With these simple steps, you can rest easy knowing that your home is safe from water damage all season long!